Applicant must submit via email:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (Link to Sample).
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals with knowledge of your experience and commitment to Food Processing. (Link to Sample)
- A letter of intent (limited to 500 words) describing your previous experiences and reasons for pursuing additional training in Food Processing.
July 19th, 2013 (6 pm CST)
Number of Awards1 individual will receive a full tuition scholarship ($900) for Module 1 of the certificate program.
Notification of AwardsApplicants will be notified of the selection decision by July 31st, 2013.
Criteria for Selection of Scholarship RecipientsAll scholarship selection decisions will be made by the University of Nebraska–Lincoln’s Food Processing Center. Criteria for the selection of the student who will receive a scholarship for tuition reimbursement are as follows (in order of priority):
- Relevant work experience in the Food Processing Industry (or)
- Interest in a career change into the Food Processing Industry
- Professional recommendations
Submission of Application MaterialsPlease submit application materials by 6 pm (CST) July 19th , 2013 via email to:
Andreia Bianchini Huebner, PhD
The UNL Food Processing Center